Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Keep me safe and warm




Keep me warm!

Getting ready for the fall and winter of 2014, every girl needs a stylish but warm jacket. And yes this conbination is possible! What you'll see alot out on the streets are fluffy fur coats or jackets. This can either be worn as more of a street style but wearing a fur vest makes any outfit sophisticated, if worn right! You must ve carefull with these jackets because it can soon get too tacky or look cheap. I am not saying you need to buy real fur but when you buy a jacket like this, look for the quality and make sure it doesnt look too plastic like. 
Another option for this fall and winter are the street style "swag jackets". These jackets can be identified as easy going, neutral, and are mostley long. Last year they were also called hobo jackets but this years jacket is more chique and classy. I my self wear a long black jackrt by zara finisched off eith a tiny black belt and golden buttons. It goes a bit above my knee and has a big collor to keep me warm. 
Another thing I LOVE in the winter and mostly fall, are over sized cardigans. They are super comfertable and look amazing with a black boot and leggings or a good old denim.


Lots of Love and Good Vibes,

Megan Wight










No comments:

Post a Comment